Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wait!!

K I'm still alive... just wanted to let people know. Since we closed on the house we've been working our little bum's off to get the house in move in ready condish. I've taken lots of pics so far, but the camera is at the house right now. We're still only about halfway through the remodel process though we're really starting to see good progress now as a good chunk of the painting is done and floors are starting to get laid. I'll post pics and new posts as soon as I get a chance. I've spent so much money and time in Lowe's within the past 2 weeks that some days I feel like I live there... and for how much money we've spent it might as well be our rent money, lol! OUr big purchases from there so far are--- storage shed, carpet plus installation costs, pergo floors for 3 areas, tile for 2 areas, lots of sheetrock and cement board, and many many other 1-2 hundred dollar purchases for lots of other miscellaneous stuff. Luckily we had profit from the sale of our first home to cover all of this. Literally just about every free day and evening is spent over there and, yes, we are VERY VERY tired!!! It will be super nice once we can move in and relax for a bit!

No comments: