Thursday, September 30, 2010

As promised...

Some pics of my crazy neighbor lady... yes, she's holding a fly swatter (???)... yes, that's in my front yard and no she didn't even see me, let alone me taking a pic of her, lol! Who the heck knows what she's doing. I know that she often loses her cat and at first I thought that she might be chasing after a bee, but then I saw her go across the street still looking for something.
Now this lady is 50 (that's what Tim told me after talking to her), but she looks about 70! She always looks very homely and unkept like this too!After wandering through my yard she proceeded to go across the street and bug the neighbor there. And then here I am with a million paint speckles on my face... no that's not glitter! Can you guess what I was painting today?? If you guessed ceiling you're right!FYI- painting ceilings are NOT FUN!!!