Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter fun

So I'm a little sad to say that I've been a bit of a blogging loser... I just keep forgetting to do it. So here it goes. Only a week late right?!! Lol! So we took the girls to my mom's church in the valley this year. It was a little weird visiting someone else's church like that, but oh well and plus my mom got to see the girls. Not gonna lie it was a little awkward and then we had quite the experience there. Tim saw someone that he used to go to church with when he was a teen, but the other guy isn't active anymore and now goes to this church. Well his friend, Jeff, introduced us to his wife and when she asked how he knew Tim he said that they used to go to church together. Then his wife, who by the way was as fake looking and acting as they come, says "Oh what are they doing here then?" Not a "thanks for visiting our church, welcome, etc." My jaw just dropped that she actually had the nerve to say that... I'm so thankful that my church isn't like that at all! We don't discriminate others based upon their faith and are always very welcoming to visitors.

So anyways, besides the fake not-so-nice lady, the church really had a lot of fun and great activities for the little ones. They had a fun bouncy castle, big slide, lots of games, a few small farm animals (goat, chicks, rabbits, pig) and egg hunts that were separated into age categories. Hailey loved the slide and didn't want to hardly do anything else!!
Then we went out for the egg hunt and Hailey was a champ! She filled up her basket in about 2 seconds and so then I gave her Hannah's basket and then she filled that up too, lol! My camera batteries gave out so I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked to. Then Easter morning before we went to church the girls got to get into the baskets. So cute! Hailey wanted both baskets and Hannah was just way more interested in the eggs!

No comments: