Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New pretties

Hannah got her ears pierced today. Poor kid was more upset about getting her head held in place than having holes put in her ears... lol... go figure. My kids are little spit fires. She screamed bloody murder while I held her head then once they were done we stood up and she stopped crying right away.

I just love the look on our faces here... almost like we're saying "I'm not so sure about this"

Happy baby with pretties in her ears now =)


Then this afternoon I finally got my flowers planted. I bought them last Saturday, but haven't had the time or good enough weather to plant them. Yay for me!!

Before


After- picture sure doesn't seem to do it justice.

1 comment:

Renee' P said...

LOVE the new Pretties!
Good job on your flower bed! I'm working on weeding mine ;)