Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy anniversary- to us!!

May 7th marked 6- yes 6- years!!! Wowza!~!~! Where has time gone?!



This past year has been an absolute blur


  • We sold our first house


  • Lived with Tim's parents for a few months- quite the experience.


  • Welcomed Hannah into this world on May 31st- Yikes she's almost 1!!!!


  • Went through the craziness of looking for a new home


  • Bought our new home and put lots of blood, sweat, and tears into it (well not really any blood, lol, besides a few cuts and bruises here and there)


  • Moved into our "new to us" old home- we just love old homes and the character they have


  • Moved into our new ward w/ church and received callings with the YM and YW-
    something new for both of us.


  • Tim started school full time again.
I'm sure there are other events that I may have missed, but that is a wrap up of our entire last year- no wonder it flew by so fast.
Looking back at our wedding pics we look soooo young. I was 19 and Tim was 22... ahhh the good old days. This year we've been trying to do something a little nicer than we usually do. I think I'm just ready for a night away from the kiddos so what a great excuse. We tried to do it last weekend, on our actual anniversary, but Tim's dumb work had him working not only crazy swing shift schedule, but the weekend as well. I told him if they asked this weekend that they could call and talk to me about that hehehe... ya not happening!!!So our plans are a relaxing night away at the Davenport this friday. We're super excited- we've never stayed there before and my momma is watching the girlies for us. Dinner at the Melting Pot- can you say yum?!! Or maybe Pf Changs... I can't decide right now and I do love me some lettuce wraps. It all kind of worked out better for this weekend anyways because last weekend all of the hotel rates in town were higher because of Mother's day and Gonzaga graduation so it worked out in our favor. The room that I wanted at the Davenport was $200 higher last weekend- Eeek!!!-- of course we couldnt' afford that and we were going to have to stay somewhere else. So luckily I get the room I want to on Friday =)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm so jealous! Enjoy your night away, that sounds awesome! And I was going to comment too, that you guys do look so young in your pics, cute couple though, i love your long hair, beautiful!