Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy birthday to me

Yep big freakin deal- another year older- yada yada yada... I don't really care much anymore. I turned the big 2-6 for anyone who cares =)



But you know what I do care about?!! The sweet presents I get from Tim each year because our anniversary, mothers day, and my birthday all fall within the same week of each other sooooo I usually get a big present. This year was a REALLY BIG PRESENT!




I'll let the pic speak for itself...

My razzle dazzle new fancy smancy camera- yay!!! There were absolutely NONE in our Spokane area here so since we were heading over to the Seattle area for the weekend I was able to find one there- and for $30 less than Bestbuy had them over here for! And now I'm not expecting any presents for the next few years since this practically cost an arm and a leg

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

oh Birthday ARE a big deal, Happy Day to YOU! Hope you had a fun trip and can't wait to see all your awesome pics with your new toy :)