Monday, April 11, 2011

Give an inch and they'll take a mile

At least this is how I feel with Hailey sometimes, lol. Today was a perfect example. We had to make a very quick to the grocery store today after lunch with my sister. Hannah is now sitting in the front seat of the cart and Hailey is usually put into the cart basket. Well today I decided to be nice and let her ride and stand on the end. We were going over to the bakery to get her a cookie- yes I was feeling very nice today. All of a sudden she jumps off, runs over to the donut case, opens the door... AND GRABS A DONUT AND TAKES A BITE!!!!
I was very embarassed because not only was there another customer, but an employee watching us. Of course I had to pay for the donut after that... to be completely honest I probably would have put the donut w/ a bite out back into the case if no one was watching, lol. So then of course Hailey thought that she got to eat it... so she took another bite while it was in the cart and I had to tell her no and she about had a meltdown over the donut hahaha!!! Never a dull moments with my monsters!!
And in case anyone is reading this specifically about the potty training---- TODAY WENT GREAT AGAIN!!! No accidents at all- even though we went out to lunch and to the grocery store as well. Not so good last night, but that's completely my fault and I take full responsibility for it. I had set my alarm at 130 to get her up to go, and my alarm even woke Tim up as well, but I somehow turned the alarm off and went back to sleep... only to have Hailey wake me up less than an hour later because she had peed---- ahhhh crap! Bad mommy!! So I'm going to try my hardest to not turn the alarm off tonight =)

No comments: