Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day #3

And here was another completely different day...



Let's start with last night.... it was exhausting... but not because of just Hailey. Hannah woke up 3, yes 3, times!!! I think that her teeth are just bothering her way too much- poor thing =( Hailey woke up only once when she had wet the bed. So I put her on the potty, changed her panties and sheets, and put her back to bed. That was at about 1am last night and when she came downstairs this morning---- SHE WAS DRY!!!! So that means she went 5 1/2 hours while she was sleeping!!!! Now I know that, yea she still peed the bed, but otherwise that is a HUGE step in the right direction!!!


I call this pic "Yay for potty" She basically ran around in panties and a shirt for the past 3 days

Now to the morning. SHE DID WONDERFUL!!!! It started out by me telling her to go potty and then 2 times she told me she went poopy... but she didn't! She meant she had to go because I rushed her into the bathroom and she proceeded to go! Then for the rest of the morning she told me when she had to go.... unfortunately that was about every 1/2 hour for about 4 hours... but she went everytime she sat on the potty!!! So she really did have to go and she was realizing it before she had an accident!! I could practically see the light bulb switching "ON" in her brain!!! At one point she even stopped playing upstairs to tell me that she had to go potty.... What?!! Yep that's right she did!!! I was sooo very proud of her!!

She didn't have a single accident all day long!!!!!!! I told her that if she could keep her panties dry all day long then I would paint her nails... and mommy followed through on the promise!

No comments: