Sunday, April 10, 2011

Overactive.......

..... BLADDERS!!! Yes you read that word right! Hailey has been going on the potty LIKE CRAZY!!! It's been VERY overwhelming, but I'm a bit more assured now that I've heard from many others that it's very normal for that to happen.
But I'm not gonna lie- today was EXHAUSTING!!! Tim wasn't feeling well (yes again) this weekend and opted to stay home from church today. I was feeling very ambitious thinking that I could handle both girls at church by myself. What I failed to remember was how often Hailey is going potty right now. While at church she went 6, yes 6, times!! The hardest part of that is that Hannah is also so young still and quite the momma's girl. But I did it and survived!!
Then this evening she went to the bathroom more times than I can count. Of course we have her go right before bed... and she did that 3 times... then we put her to bed and she was downstairs within 2 minutes. She went I think 5 times more... ( I lost track it was SO much!) Whew that's a lot of 'waste' lol!!
Buuuuutttt.... SHE WENT THE WHOLE DAY WITHOUT AN ACCIDENT!!!
And kept dry all last night as well. Tim got her up at about 1:30 to go and then she kept dry until the morning!!!
Yay Hailey!!!!!!!!!! And almost everytime she was the one to initiate going to the potty by telling me--- Yipeee!~!!! She's learning!!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Way to go mom! That is so awesome that she has it all figured out. I'm sure in no time at all, she'll be going by herself! That's great she picked it up so quick.

Also, are Fromm's in your ward? Stephanie grew up in the ward I grew up in, although she's a few years younger! :)

Christy said...

Thanks- I never realized how tiring potty training was going to be. I almost don't even want to leave the house because she's going so much right now. And yes the Fromm's are in our new ward and I'm also her vt!! What a sweet person she is =)