Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Things that I'm thankful for

Hailey waking up before she usually does and crawling into bed with us =) My little Hanners who is scooting and rolling all over the place right now. She always gets herself into the strangest places.
These two precious little girls who like to play together.
They really do adore each other and Hailey still asks to "hold the baby" all the time... though Hannah only weighs about 10 lbs less than her so it's not really holding her anymore haha!!
Our Heavenly Father truly has blessed my family this last year. So many wonderful things have happened. The addition of Hannah to our family, celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary, selling our first home so quickly, wonderful in-laws who let us live with them for 5 months, finding our new house that fits our family so perfectly, and, of course, going to the temple for the first time and being sealed to my husband and family for all eternity. Though I know that things aren't always easy, I'm so very grateful for the loving husband and daughters that he has given me. This last year was busier than I could have imagined it being, but I wouldn't change anything =)


No comments: