Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter fun

Sometimes I'm a little "blah" with the holidays. Maybe it's because my kids aren't old enough to really have fun with it yet or maybe it's because I'd rather focus on the more important things like Jesus Christ and why we are even celebrating the holiday in the first place. Anyways, this year I caved and got Hailey stuff for a small easter basket, just a few small things. On Friday we went to my mom's and Tim helped her color some eggs. She lost interest pretty quickly. Easter weekend was really nice this year because having General Conference made it easier to focus on the more important things. After the afternoon session of conference on Sunday we went to Tim's parents for dinner and an egg hunt for the kiddos. Hailey also lost interest very fast in finding the eggs, especially since there was a dog in the neighbor's backyard- (she loves dogs!) and she threw them into the pail that we had for her, lol!! I should have had much better pics, but my camera has been quite lame lately =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it worked yeah!!! I just wanted to tell you how cute your daughter is:) She's so big now! Congrats on selling the house. Hope you are able to get things fixed up. Where are you moving to?

Christy said...

Right now our plans are to move in with Tim's parents for a few months, save up money, have Hannah, and then seriously start house hunting. We're looking in Spokane still, just for another, bigger house.