Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where's Hailey now...???

So since we've gotten rid of Sunny I haven't been nearly as worried about what Hailey is getting into because she used to love to get into the kitty's food and water. Well now that that is gone, she's found something else to preoccupy her time.
Did I mention how obsessed she is with our shoes lately, lol?!! She will put them on and walk around the house and she gets mad if you try to put them back so occasionally I will trip over one of my own shoes. She has been helpful lately though because she will bring me my shoes, which is so much nicer than me having to bend over and get them myself. Well tonight we didn't hear anything from her for a while and we went to investigate... she had managed to empty off the entire shoe rack! That's my little girl- staying true to her monsterific self!

No comments: