Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update on the house...

So Monday night we finally received the word that everything was going through... FINALLY!!! Which means packing, moving, packing, moving, etc. Ahhh... a little overwhelming, but it's starting to come together. Yesterday I went and rented a storage unit and last night Tim and his dad took 2 full truck and trailer loads away. It made a pretty good dent, but we've still got a good amount of stuff left in our house and garage. We have through Friday to get everything moved out so wish us luck! I'm trying to pack and do what I can. I tell you what though- I've never felt more helpless being pregnant than I do right now. Usually I can help lift and move things quite well, but right now I'm just a giant blimp who is only able to pack for a little while at a time because my stupid feet start to hurt and swell up... fabulous =( . Oh well it's all getting done gradually. This afternoon the buyer's are going to do their final walk through (I hope they like the packing mess, hehehe) and then we go to the closing company and sign our house away... TEAR!!! This house has been wonderful to us and we're quite sad to leave it, but it's such a good time for us to upgrade into a bigger home that we have to take this opportunity now before it's over.

No comments: