Monday, March 29, 2010

Canadian Muchachos

So last Saturday night we went to Tim's parents lip syncing show that their ward does. Now I must say that usually I'm not a fan of lip syncing, but there were some pretty gooAdd Imaged acts. The one that I laughed the hardest at was Tim's dad and his older brother Matt. Honestly- they were absolutely hilarious. I should have taken some video so I could post it too, but I was too busy taking the stills. I guess that's what happens when DeRon retires- he gets bored and enjoys making a fool out of himself.The best part is that Tim's mom, Glenna had no clue what their act was or even their costumes. Hailey had a blast dancing in the front too though I kept having to chase after her because the gym doors were wide open and she loves to run around the church! My camera wasn't cooperating very well and everytime I zoomed in the flash didn't want to work, but hopefully these turn out ok. And yes, Canadian Muchachos was their group name, lol!!

No comments: