Sunday, March 7, 2010

Go, go, go!!!

As most of probably know already, my child does not have an off switch!! It's always on! Which, by the way, I apologize to all about, especially the nursery workers at church since she just went for the first time today- we really do try to work with her on that, but my efforts seem to go unrewarded most of the time. Sometimes we wish that she were more of a relaxed child, but then I suppose she wouldn't be ours. She's so stinkin independent and just like me... YIKES!! But we love her all the same and her personality is so unique that is makes for very interesting days. One of my favorite things to do is to watch Tim play with her. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen and he can really get her laughing. He's so good with kids because he's such
a goofball at heart.

Sunday mornings are always an adventure as I'm sure most would agree. I have to take a shower the night before because if I try to do it all that morning I start to overheat and feel really sick. It's the weirdest thing ever, but at least it has an easy solution. Once we get Hailey dressed for church, which is usually one of the last things because she is super messy, she loves to clunk around in her dress shoes on our hard floors. Then Tim joins in and they march around the house together while I finish getting ready.This morning before church they both looked so nice together and I tried desperately to get a good one of them too, but of course my wild child was uncooperative. I suppose I need to bring out the camera more often and get her used to smiling. Here's the best I could get- Enjoy!

No comments: