Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A beautiful day!!

This afternoon we had a follow up appt for Hailey's surgery. The surgeon was very happy with how her hand was healing and only asked that I massage lotion in between her 2 fingers to help prevent scar tissue. That is an easy fix!! Her fingers are really starting to look good now and she can finally take a bath again- Yipeeeee!!! I've had to shower with her, which is such a pain right now. I would usually try to do it at night so that Tim would be home and I could pass her off to him once she was done. Keeping the doors closed is a must- I learned that lesson the hard way when one time I put her out of the shower and while I dried off she promptly ran out of the bathroom buck naked and dripping wet!

It was super nice on our way home from the Shriner's hospital that I decided to make a little detour and we headed up to Manito Park. We took a short walk (it's amazing how out of shape I am right now) visited the duckies, and played on the toys! I sure hope that it stays nice out so that I can keep my weight gain down with this pregnancy and get outside more!

No comments: