Monday, March 28, 2011

At my wit's end

This morning has NOT been fun.... already... and it's not even 8am yet!!
I suppose it started with Hailey throwing up in bed last night about 9pm... luckily it was only once this time, but it was completely random AGAIN! She slept the rest of the night wonderfully and even woke up in a pretty nice mood this morning too. Until I asked to change her diaper... and then she started to throw a mini fit saying she was hungry. Of course I said no problem I just need to change your diaper first. I asked her a few times to come here please and she broke down bawling...
So then I change both of the girls diapers, nurse Hannah real quick, and it's time to get Hailey's breakfast. I let her pick EVERYTHING out... she asked for cereal so she picked Life... she even helped get the spoon and was very excited... until she sat down at the table and started bawling AGAIN!! I tell her that she's a big girl, not a baby and that if something is wrong she needs to use her words and tell mommy... She manages to say that her tummy hurts... probably because she's hungry...
So my patience is GONE and it's not even 8... oh please Lord help me regain my sanity today

No comments: