Saturday, March 5, 2011

I may or may not have any hair left

So it's been about 2 weeks since any significant blog. You can give a lot of credit to the sick bug that has managed to make rounds in our house twice now- thanks =( That's a very sarcastic thanks by the way in case anyone missed that. I'm so stinkin tired of being sick, getting sick, and takin care of sick people that I could just scream.... so if anyone is sick please stay away. And by the way I mean that in the most loving way possible that you can tell someone to stay away, lol.

The first round of sickies was miserable and wiped us all out for about a week, but we weren't all sick at the same time luckily. Then we were lucky enough to get a break for a few weeks. Then---BAM!!-- it hit us again. Hannah barfed twice a few Sat ago so Tim stayed home from church with her on Sun and I went to church with Hailey. Well a few hours after we got home from church Hailey started puking about every 1/2 hour for a little over 5 hours- straight! By the end of the night I was so exhausted that I could scream. And then in the middle of Sunday night it hit both Tim and I as well - fa-bu-lous! That had to be the most horrible 24-hour bug I've EVER experience in my entire life! Hailey never managed to make it into a bowl or toilet unless it was being held in front of her... and even then I had to pretty much force it into the bowl. She decided early on that she would puke where ever she darn pleased. Meaning on my couch, pillows, blankets, rug, floor,.... me.... stairs, etc. Did I mention I wanted to scream??!! It was so freakin sick! Then she would act like she was better for a day or two and then barf again randomly, of course where ever she wanted again. Well we've been barf free for about 5 days now and I'm so excited that I want to scream- this time for JOY!!

Because she's been sick I've been basically cooped up in our house the whole time. No going grocery shopping because she insists on playing at fred meyer and I can't let her in there when she's sick. No working out because of the same reason.... so yep stuck at home only managing to escape when Tim is actually home and not exhausted from his other millions of responsibilities... and did I mention he's starting school next month... YIKES!!! Sometimes I ask myself "what the heck are you getting yourself into?!!" I really wish that he had decided on the school thing, um, maybe BEFORE WE HAD KIDS!! But I know that it's always going to get harder to deal with him in school so we might as well just push through and deal with it. So I pray that I'm not just saying goodbye to my sanity.

Ok now that I've vented here's to the fun stuff! A week ago Nanners finally started crawling! I love watching baby's firsts. She's such a wonderful little turd and really is a fantastic baby. Then she also started to pull herself up on the stairs. Thank goodness she can't crawl up them yet so I still get a little while before I really have to watch her with them. And she still needs me which I love. Hailey doesn't need me anymore now and seems to fight against me more than she loves on me **tear** =(

Perfect example... I tried to get a nice smile from her
This was after about 10 tries, but I won the battle!

No comments: