Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk or treat

We (me a little reluctantly) went to our new ward's trunk or treat this year. I guess it's because I have yet to really make any friends at all in the new ward and I definitely feel like an outsider. I miss my old ward- to me, it's my home ward because this is the ward I was baptized in, had both of my girls, watch Tim become active again, and made bunches of wonderful friends. I miss you all to pieces!!! And I hope that everyone knows that I only moved about another 10 minutes away so I plan on keeping in touch and maybe attending an activity here and there- so keep me informed! This year Hailey was Elmo and Hannah was a pumpkin- aren't they just stinkin adorable?!!
And of course a cute famliy pic =) It's still a little weird to see pics of us and to think that I'm a mom of two with a husband. The past 7 years since Tim and I have been together have flown by and I just feel super lucky to have him as my husband!! Our decorations... a little cheese ball-ish, but I still had fun with it.

And Hannah was an added decoration =)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

we missed you guys at the trunk or treat.the girls look cute. love the family pic. haily...we'll miss her energy at church. :(

Renee' P said...

We miss you too! I hope you guys had a fun time at your new ward's trunk or treat!
We'll have to do another GN here soon :))
The girl's are adorable!

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

thanks for FINALLY posting pics. hee hee.

Christy said...

pics of the house... ya I know I've been a little slow but those are coming very soon!