Sunday, November 7, 2010

To tell or not to tell?

Sooo... I've debated back and forth for the past day on whether or not to share this story because it's at the expense of my dear hubbie.... but then I decided what the heck! I guess I have to start from the beginning. We've both been wondering if I might be pregnant so I grabbed a few tests from the Dollar Store (love that place!!) and took one Friday morning. Luckily not pregnant right now, but these pregnancy tests are a little different than the typical ones you buy from the store. You have to pee into a cup, then use this dropper to put some onto the test strip. A little inconvenient, yes, but for one $1 who cares?!! Our most shallow cups are our glass ones that we use regularly, but I didn't see the big deal in using it because I rinsed it out and put it into the sink where the rest of the dirty dishes were sitting... yes I have dirty dishes in my sink- I"m not perfect!

Anyways... fast forward to later that evening. Tim and I had just finished painting the rest of the upstairs in our house and we were rinsing out the brushes in the kitchen sink. Tim then proceeds to pick up the cup, fill it with water, and DRINK OUT OF IT! Unknown to me, but he had been doing that ALL DAY LONG, LOL (I found that out a little later)!!! So then of course I have to tell him my story about peeing in the cup and he flips out! I start laughing so hard that I end up rolling on the ground laughing and now he has vowed to get me back. I insisted that wasn't fair because it's not like I did that to him on purpose and I had rinsed the cup out really well.

So that's why I've decided to share this experience... because one of these days he's going to get me back and I suppose I'm going to have to humiliate myself then and tell the rest of it. So I'm definitely going to be on my toes for a while, but Tim seems to have a knack for not forgetting things like this- ahh crap!

No comments: