Tuesday, November 9, 2010

!!!!!!

This evening Hailey went #2 on the potty for the first time- yipee!!!!Though she's probably going to hate me for taking this picture when she gets older I just had to capture the moment. I started screaming for joy and then I had to call Tim right away (he was on his way home at the time) so Hailey could tell him what she was doing.
We haven't really tried too hard with potty training up to this point, but she has shown some interest and I've gotten her to go #1 on the potty a few times. The weird thing is that we just finally went this afternoon to good ol wally world to pick up a potty chair for her. It's kind of funny though because it was still in the trunk of the car- I didn't have a chance to bring it in yet. Guess it's time to really start the whole potty training process with her. I really don't know what I'm doing at all, but here goes nothing. At least this means I can finally see an end to changing diapers for 2 and back to only changing 1 kids diaper again!

No comments: