Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween fun

Of course we had to carve at least one pumpkin this year- but I had to go to 5 freakin stores to find a pumpkin! Well I suppose that I could have just went to 4 stores, but I tried to buy one at Safeway. I brought it up to the register and this little tiny pumpkin came to over $6- seriously?!! Yea it was some organic pumpkin... oooh special and they wanted to charge me over $1 per pound- I don't think so!!! So we tried one more store and all they had were gigantic ones, but oh well I guess it was better than nothing at all. We went a few days before Halloween this year- ya I know should have done it earlier, but what can I say life has been busy lately. Tim and I carved it and of course, I had to toast the seeds- YUMMY!!! By far the best part about buying a pumpkin. And I would totally buy another pumpkin right now just for the seeds, lol... but I'm really not joking there. These were before they were toasted while I was letting them dry out- they didn't make it that long for an after shot, haha!
Here is the big bad pumpkin...

All lit up...

This morning I hit up good ol Wally World for some clearance fun! I just loved how the day after the holiday everything with Halloween on it is half off!!! I picked up a few Christmas items, some new black tights, a few new decoration for next year, and of course a little candy- yum!

No comments: