Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I should probably wear an apron...

Everytime I work with flour I get it absolutely everywhere... lol!
But this is sooo worth it! Homemade tortillas!! I came across the recipe a few months ago and I've made these a few times now. They're super easy to make- and for me to say that you know that they are really easy- and a lot cheaper and healthier than buying them from the store =)
Recipe is: 2 cups flour 1/2 ts salt 1 cup water 3 tb olive oil
mix dry ingredients then stir in wet stuff. Knead 5-6 times on flat floured surface. Separate into 8 sections then roll those out onto floured surface and cook in pan that is sprayed well with cooking spray.
***Hint*** Use plenty of flour when rolling out.... And it's better to cook on low temp 2-3 and then see if your burner needs to be turned up or down and ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

yum have to try those.