Monday, October 18, 2010

Why I shop at Lowe's

So we've had to purchase 2 new ladders recently. The 1st was bought from Sears. The 2nd was bought from Home Depot, which I never shop at. I originally went there because I was trying to find a ladder that would work with the ladder tray that I had bought from Lowe's because I wanted it desperately to help paint. So I'm in a hurry and walk all the way to the back of Home Depot carrying Hannah in her seat. Nobody says a word to me to see if I need help. I pick out my ladder and carry the ladder in one hand and Hannah in her seat in the other all the way back up to the front with NOBODY offering to help at all! Now I'm perfectly capable of carrying that- neither were very heavy, but come on- someone working there should have offered! Now this isn't my first bad experience with shopping there so that's why we've purchased all of our materials, supplies, etc. for fixing up our house from Lowe's... and we've spent about $5K on the house so far so they've definitely missed a good customer!

And fyi, EVERYTIME I go into Lowe's (and it's been probably about 30 times or so within the last month) I've been asked if I needed help! And I've gone by myself, with the girls, and with Tim. So there Home Depot and good riddance because you wont' ever get my business!

No comments: