Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EGGS!!

Went out to run errands today and my last stop was Fred Meyer to pick up wic checks that were about to expire and I was bring that over to the new house since we're moving in a few days. I had just put the eggs in my cart, looked away for 2 seconds.... and guess who got into the eggs??!! My one and only monster Hailey did! One fell onto the floor... the other made quite a mess as she broke it in her lap, which then dripped all over the cart, floor, and (the worst) into my diaper bag! I was so freakin frustrated with her at that point! There was a very nice lady who ended up walking by and she came back with paper towels for me to use. It took me about 15 minutes to clean it all up and I just couldn't believe that she had done that. I guess she must have been hungry, lol.

No comments: