Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Hailey!

My baby turned 2 on the 9th... can you believe it?!! I sure can't believe that the past 2 years has flown by as fast as it has. We waited a week to celebrate her birthday this year because we had just moved into the new house last weekend and it would have been a pain. We had TONS of family over for her birthday last night. It's so nice to have a bigger home because we fit so much nicer than the squeeze to get everyone into our old home for hailey's bday last year. I made her cake- yes it's a little cheesy, but I had fun and everyone loved it! I'd actually really love to learn how to decorate them better... maybe that should be on my Christmas wish list then.Blowing our her candle. She demolished her cake and ice cream! One of her favorite gifts-ELMO!!! And to finish off the night... this video is hilarious! Adam, Tracy, and their kids gave this to Hailey. It's a coloring book, but when you open the back cover it sings this song (listen closely I'm pretty sure just about everyone has heard it). She wouldn't stop playign it over and over again!

No comments: