Thursday, October 27, 2011

Drained

Some days I just get tired. Tired of my kids throwing tantrums, tired of being an emotional wreck... Today I'm tired. It's a daily battle with Hailey. She's more like me that I would like to admit and so our personalities clash... often. I love that little girl so much, but sometimes she is a mean moody mess- like today. And some days it just gets to me so much that I'm on the verge of tears- like today. But really that's nothing new for me lately. It's been almost 7 weeks since everything happened and it doesn't take much for me to get emotional.
But there was a small miracle that happened. I got Hailey to nap- seriously she's asleep on the couch right now. And of course Nanners is down for her nap too. So this mamma is going to nap too and hopefully wake up to a better afternoon.

No comments: