Sunday, October 23, 2011

My big 3 year old!!

Sorry this is all going to be backwards a bit- explanation is at the end of the post. It's late and I'm too tired to fix it. I kept her friend party pretty simple. Balloons everywhere.
This was the first main group of people that showed up. I had a "fairy wing" craft. I actually kept it pretty cheap by getting most everything at the dollar store. This was probably the most quiet time and most of the kiddos had fun doing it. I made a pattern and cut it out and then the kids could decorate it however they wanted and then the idea was to pin it into their shirts. Got the idea from pinterest here: http://brandyscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/tinkerbell-tea-party.html. Thank goodness for others who are far more crafty and creative than I am.

The rest are at Hailey's family party. Hannah loved the box, lol. I don't know why we even spend so much money on presents sometimes cause kids always like the simple stuff- like boxes!
Hailey got all sorts of cool princess/ fairy dress up stuff and accessories at both parties. Guess she's officially a big girl now.




I seriously can't believe that Hailey is 3 now. It's absolutely crazy. This year we had 2 parties for her. 1 with family cause there's a lot of us in town here and 1 with friends. And it's a good thing that we separated the 2 because there's no way Tim's grandparents- who are both 80+ years old- would have been able to handle the crazy madness that was Hailey's friend party. So here's a bunch of pics. Enjoy- kind of jumbled because they're from both parties.

No comments: