Thursday, February 2, 2012

A new babes is on the way!!

Ok ok I realize it's been absolutely forever since I've posted on here... it's because we're expecting babes #3!!! I'm due Aug 17th and found out a few weeks before Christmas, but because of everything that I went through with losing the last baby I was very cautious to lead on that I was preg again. And with being so sick and tired... yep it was easier just to not post anything at all. I always show soon... and I did again. It's insane how much faster you show with each pregnancy. So that's our big news. I've had 2 ultrasounds- 2 because of a scare I had- another reason to wait to announce. It's been torturous not to tell anyone, but I was so scared to go through that again.

So if you come over to my house expect it to be messy and unorganized... if you prefer a cleaner house then call and give me some notice. If it's 2 or later... your call will probably get ignored because I'm napping... sorry =) I expect things to get better eventually but for now I told Tim tonight- hey the house is messy, but I made dinner; good trade right, lol?!! It really is difficult to deal with your own kids and trying to somehow take care of yourself- so I really only get ready when I'm going somewhere.

So we're still alive and all is well here. Toodles for now.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hurray and Congrats! I was missing your updates, glad everything is well. Hope you get some energy soon :)

Mikaela said...

Yay! Congrats Christy! So happy for you.