Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Super savers!!

I'm very careful what I buy, what the price is, etc... basically a cheap skate, but hey if I can get good stuff for cheap then why not?!! I really want to get more into couponing once we get settled into our new home, but for now I'm just dabbling in it. I thought I should share my latest deal while you could still capture on it yourself.

This site is awesome!!! Right now on restaurant.com you can get a $25 gift certificate for only $2!! How is that you might ask?!! Well they usually have them on sale for $10, but when you go to checkout enter the code CLEARANCE and it takes the discount off for you! Awesome right?!! I bought $175 worth of gift certificates for only $14!!! Sometimes they have certain stipulations that you have to watch out for, like having to spend at least $35 or not on certain holidays, etc. but that's usually not a problem for my family!!

2 comments:

Family Bound Mom said...

Hey Christy, thanks for the shout out! You have such a beautiful family. My two littlest girls are sitting here oohhhhing and awwwwing over your little girls, lol. Good luck with the move, and oh my gosh, that lady at Kohls is an angel. How sweet!

Christy said...

Aw thanks so much. They both sure keep me really busy right now. I absolutely love your sites right now and check them daily!! I will always recommend them to my friends!!