Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary to us!!!

Wow I cannot believe that 5 years has gone by already! Well at least tomorrow it has, but we're leaving for Canada early tomorrow morning for our niece's baptism so I thought I would do this now. We knew that we would be out of town for our actual anniversary so we celebrated last Friday by getting pedicures and then going to Black Angus! Yes, Tim absolutely loved his pedicure and getting his feet rubbed and it was his first time ever going! No, he didn't get his toes painted like I did, but I was really glad that my suggestion worked out well. Now let me tell you what- our dinner was FABULOUS!!! We used one of those coupons where a couple eats out for $37 and we got tons of wonderful food. It came with any appetizer, complete entrees, and a dessert. We were there for 2 hours and had such a relaxing time together. My mom was nice enough to watch Hailey for us and I forgot how enjoyable dinner can be without her throwing her fits every time we eat out. Anyways, that was the best money I've spent on dinner in a long time and I won't hesitate to go back- soon!! Well honey, here's to another 5 years and many many more past that. I can't believe all that we've been through and how we've grown together as a couple and family. Life sure has changed for us in amazing ways and it's only made us stronger. I love you so much!!! I was just reminiscing a little and these are pics from our wedding day- it's amazing how young we look! I suppose we would though- I was only 19 just about to turn 20 and Tim was 22 about to turn 23. Yikes, that means that my birthday, the big 2-5 is just around the corner!

1 comment:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

you guys are both so young. take it from an almost old lady. happy anniversary!