Monday, May 17, 2010

38 weeks and counting...

I would really like to be done with this pregnancy, um, NOW! I'm very uncomfortable, having lots of trouble sleeping, and tired of my feet swelling out of control. Here is a great example on our way home from church yesterday of how bad my feet get- and I wasn't even on my feet that much! I'm really hoping that Hannah decides to come this week sometime!!! Wish me luck!! On another note, it's a daily struggle for me to do Hailey's hair. I can actually get her to sit still without too much complaining while I put her hair into a pony tail or just pin it back with a clip, but it doesn't usually last too long. I'm not even close to ready to cut her hair, but her hair is quite long in front so I always have to clip it back. She is constantly pulling them out and usually throws them down any place that she wants to! Grrr... because I've lost so many of them already and had to keep buying more. This was a cute pic of her on our way home from church as well- I she insisted on pulling out her pony tail- ouch!- and gave herself a mohawk, lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your poor feet Christy!!!! I cant wait to see pics of your new beautiful girl....she just needs to hurry lol. I really enjoy reading your blogs, i catch myself sitting here laughing :)