Saturday, May 22, 2010

Waiting game

I'm tired, sore, moody, etc.... ya that about sums it up. I'm really trying to keep a happy face, but I don't think that I'm fooling anyone anymore. I think that Hailey can sense that things are about to change big time because she's been extra moody and cranky for the past few days as well. Who knows, probably some of my hormones that she's picking up on. So far I've had lots of contractions on both Tuesday and Thursday, which both went into the night and stopped in the middle. I went to the dr yesterday and I'm only at a 2. Hmm... my body is just being very strange with this pregnancy and I'll be super glad once it's done. Things like bending over and sleeping on my back comfortably... you don't realize how much you enjoy those things until you can't do them anymore. So Hannah darling, we are very very very ready whenever you are. And by whenever you are I really mean the sooner the better, lol!

No comments: