Monday, September 23, 2013

Not sure what to name this one.... maybe.... "I actually did the dishes today"

Most days I consider it a success when I'm able to get the dishes done before my kids go to bed at night...
Today was a smashing success because I even cleaned the kitchen after I did the dishes.
Yes they are 2 different things....
You see having clean dishes is great- I prefer it that way- scrambling to wash dishes right before we eat is never fun.
But when I actually have time to clean the rest of the kitchen too ... that's a miracle!

Well I got my miracle completed today =)

My kitchen is usually the last place in my house I clean because it's at the back and no one sees it. But lately I'm able to keep it cleaner because I put up the baby gate and keep kiddos out... hehehe... yep the only way it manages to keep somewhat clean is because I barricade my children out.

Heck I'm on a roll today... let's see what else I can get done while I sit on the phone waiting to be
"next in line"... oh such fun.


No comments: