Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fun changes

These lil monsters started pre school last Tuesday! I wasn't planning on having Hannah go this year, but it just made more sense to and they give a good discount for siblings. It's a co op pre school so I have to help out one day a week. So Tuesdays I get to drop off Hailey and Hannah, Wednesday I stay and help out, 
and Thursday I drop off Hailey for her pre-k day.
The only downfall to this is that it's 20 min away =( Bummer right?!! And school starts at 930 so that means 
I gotta be out of the house by 9am. I did pretty well this first week too. It's definitely a bit overwhelming to have to get everyone- myself included- ready and out the door by then but it's worth it for the girls. 
(so jenn if you're reading this tuesday at 9am doesn't work lol... ) 

And... this lil peanut got her ears pierced finally! She did great- only cried just a bit and they are healing awesome already! 


2 comments:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

yes I am reading this. lol. When does work then?

Christy said...

I'm usually home by 12 tues-thurs