Wednesday, August 28, 2013

These kids are too dang smart

So about a week ago I had a conversation with Hailey that explained that Heavenly Father loves each of us very much. He made each of us to be very special and different from one another with different talents and abilities, but that it is all okay because he gave us those gifts specifically for us. I believe the conversation was Hailey being upset because she was comparing herself to someone- probably Hannah.

Anyways this is now the second time that Hailey has used this against me. And she's just a kid and doesn't realize how funny this actually is.

Tonight I told her to stop being so rough with her sisters when she is playing with them.
She responded by saying "He made me that way"... and earlier in the week she had told me " But Heavenly Father made me this way"

Smart kids... now to teach her that it still means you have to be a nice person and listen to your mom and dad lol...

No comments: