Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello Cabo!

Somehow by the grace of God Tim and I were able to go on this trip by ourselves, without kids. 
Yes I just said without kids. 
That part was every bit as glorious as it sounds!!
Our trip was both too long and not long enough.
Too long because I was hot and miserable and sick the whole time. 
Not long enough because we were super busy and didn't have time for other activities that we really wanted to do. Oh well life goes on. 
 This place had amazing homemade tacos. Even my crazy tastebuds liked them. And they were super cheap!

 Our first night there we went on a dinner cruise- I should mention that we were there with an insane amount of family =) 




 Tim somehow got himself roped into a dance competition. This one below and the group one 2 down are everyone who competed in it. 



 The beach directly in front of our hotel was too dangerous to swim in, but one day we went to Chileno Bay and swam here. Absolutely gorgeous public beach! 
 We took one day to shop for a few hours in San Jose Del Cabo


 I found an "American" cuisine styled cafe and I was so excited! You can't even guess how excited I was to have a smoothie and a panini 
 Hello sexy hubby! 
 The main reason we came to Cabo: A beautiful wedding on the beach! 



No comments: