Thursday, May 30, 2013

Not sure what to do...

Anyone else feel very conflicted like I do concerning working out??!! So Tim got me the Y membership a little over 2 years ago so that I could work out and use their childcare too... but lately I'm having a heck of a time getting to the gym. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE working out and I especially love the way it makes me feel inside and out. So my predicament goes as such:

Childcare opens at 9am- I try my darnest to be there by 9, but usually there about 915... Natalie is due for a nap between 930-10 usually and she gets very very fussy and they just come and get me.
Natalie wakes up about 12ish then comes lunch and I don't dare try and take kids to the childcare without having lunch because once again- they will come and get me from her being too fussy.
Childcare is closed from 1-4. Then after 4 is just crazy land for me and a complete whirlwind filled with way too much since it's dinner time, bath time, extra activities, work around the house, etc.

So to make a long story short I'm having a VERY hard time finding time to work out lately. By the time my girls are in bed I'm either too pooped to move or need to relax with the hubs or clean up the disaster of my kids...

And then add to that the fact that I have an upcoming 10 yr reunion that I'd prefer not to look like a whale at and it makes me dizzy... hmmm... the time the time... WHO HAS THE TIME??!! Ugh not me =(

I feel very at odds on whether to keep my gym membership or start trying just a little bit harder to fit it into my schedule.

2 comments:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

The only solution I have found is to wake up at 5 am and work out. I go for a bike ride or a walk. It sucks a bit but it works.

Christy said...

I *might* be able to do that if Tim didn't leave for work at 430... ugh can't catch a break over here =)