Thursday, May 2, 2013

Catch up

Wowza it's been a long time since I've posted on here. I just haven't had the motivation for it. Let's see what's happened over the last few months...

Hailey has decided to grow her bangs out, which makes her look so much older now (insert sad face here). She'll be starting up t-ball soon for the first time, will be 5- yes 5- in Oct and also starts pre-school this coming fall.. where I have no clue... but I'll figure it out.

Hannah will be 3 at the end of this month already. She is completely potty trained- even at night- YIPEEEE!!!! She is turning out to be quite the stubborn little turd, but hey what else can I expect. She is also very loving and affectionate too.

Natalie will be 9 mo in just 9 days already! The time just flies by and I swear you don't appreciate it all until you can still remember very clearly your oldest being your youngest age. She started crawling at 7 mo and hasn't stopped since! She goes very fast and stands up on everything- and I mean EVERYTHING- right now! She can even crawl onto the bottom step of the stairs, but hasnt' realized she can keep crawling up yet thank goodness for that. She has 2 teeth and is a very vocal babes with lots of spunk already. If anyone can remember Hailey... well that's Natalie lol. A go-go-go child with a cowlick in the front and hair that grows straight forward over her eyes.

Tim and I have been super busy as well. WE have been trying to make more of an effort to get out together for dates... though that is definitely easier said than done.Our 8 yr anniversary is in 5 days and we're planning an overnight getaway from the kiddos!  I have started up softball this year again- I actually found a team that plays on thursdays (not sundays!) and I'm not pregnant (yet lol!). It's been a lot of fun so far and I feel like I gained a little piece of myself back. We have a lot of fun things planned this summer already- trip to Canada, Seattle, camping, my 10 year reunion (Yikes), and Tim's company picnic to name a few.

We will also have some serious remodeling going on at our house this summer as well! We are knocking down walls upstairs and putting in a bathroom and another bedroom. We are in desperate need of another bathroom space in our house and so we've saved up the money to do it!

Well that's a quickie version of what's been happening. Hopefully I'll get around to posting a few pic soon- toodles!

No comments: