Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good intentions

I swear that's all I keep saying to the hubby lately... "well we had good intentions"

Tried to get family pictures done on Monday... and it started raining harder as our time came closer. Of course when we got to our location I made everyone get out and get a few taken. Because we were all dressed, hair done, clothes ironed, etc.... good intentions... Kids kept complaining about getting wet and then the older monsters 1 &2 only cooperated for about 2.5 seconds.

Then of course we had to go out to get dinner... After dinner hubby went to get the van so that we all didn't have to walk back to it in the rain... So I got the girls all packed and ready at the front door and here is daddy... vanless because he didn't have the keys lol... so we all walked in the rain anyways... like I said.... good intentions lol.

Or this morning I was very determined to get to the gym... only to have Hailey have a complete meltdown because she couldn't get buckled... yes this was after I got every dressed and ready and into the van... like I said I'm all full of good intentions... Now shouldn't that count towards my exercise this week lol?!! I wish!

Then I vacuum this morning only to take Hannah out of her high chair after lunch and to watch crumbs and various pieces of lunch fall off of her as she walks... *sigh*.... good intentions.

I've actually been getting a decent amount of cleaning done today, but it doesn't even come close to making a dent into the way I would actually like my house to look *sigh*

And then to top it all off I pull out the duster and Hailey asks me "Mommy what is that?" Yep that just shows you how often I have time to dust...




1 comment:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

Well you know what the road to hell is paved in right? Good intentions. ha ha ha.

keep up the great work.