Friday, October 5, 2012

All about Hailey- not a monster anymore =)

. Hailey is turning into an amazing little girl right in front of our eyes! They grow so fast!
Hailey and I have been working hard together on letters.... and we haven't even gotten to half of these letters yet, but yesterday she wrote her own name for the 1st time. She had Haile and I told her she needed to add the Y and I think she thought I said I so she wrote I, but then wrote the Y when I corrected her. I was so excited that I took a pic and sent it to Tim and my mom because it's actually readable! Yay Hailey!!!

And here's a funny moment for everyone... when you finally let your kids start to pick out their own clothes. She came downstairs this morning in a skirt- that I told her to change- its 60 degrees out- and the button up shirt on upside down =) She absolutely loves picking out her own outfits though and it's pretty hilarious to see what she comes up with. She loves mixing pinks and patterns- if you can't tell by the pic lol. I should take a pic everyday I let her dress herself so everyone can enjoy too.

No comments: