Tuesday, August 7, 2012

No babes yet


I've hardly picked up the camera lately- I know bad mommy. I've just been super tired and trying to keep up on the house and get everything ready for baby to come, which could be any day now. I had an appt last Wed and was dilated to a 3 then.... and it got my hopes up. Nothing but a few random contractions since then and some super killer back pain. I've had lots of different pains with this preg so far. Even Tim commented that he didn't remember me being in this much pain with the girls.... ya no kidding.

 So far this summer we've made a few lake trips, a day at splashdown, and lots of time outside. Tim's been busy with work and everything else so that combined with me being as big as a whale has limited our summer activities. Luckily my mom was able to get a few good pics from Splashdown.



pretty sure I was 35 weeks here

1 comment:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

It is August 15. I sure hope you have popped that baby out. :) Love you!!