Monday, June 18, 2012

Hannah turned 2!!


I just can't believe this lil munchkin is 2 already?!! It still feels like just the other day when we brought her home from the hospital. She has really turned into a feisty little one and is just as busy as Hailey was at that age, lol. She talks in sentences and most of the time we can understand what she's saying. She really is quite the chatterbox too- there usually isn't a moment in the car when she isn't talking and pointing things out to me... the choo-choo train, a plane, a doggy, a firetruck (it's not usually a firetruck =), etc. She's very mentally exhausting, but I love how observant she is.

We had a whole ton of family come over a few days after her bday to celebrate. Only did cake and ice cream- there was no way I was cooking for almost 30 people being this far along in my pregnancy. Hah! Cooking for just my family of 4 has become quite the task lately. Anyways here are a few pics from the whole shabam.

No comments: