Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Seven amazing years

On Monday the hubs and I celebrated 7 years of being married... seriously 7!!! It's crazy to think about where life has taken us since that day when 2 young kiddos ( I seriously feel like I was still a kid then lol) took a chance on their love with each other.

We went out last friday night and got a whole night away from the girlies- thank you in-laws for that glorious night. Though it's funny how the minute I'm away from them I miss them like crazy and keep thinking about them. We started out the evening with food at one of our very most favorite places. During happy hour at Clinkerdaggers you can get most of their appetizers for 1/2 off. Their food is just to die for- seriously amazing! It's a little on the spendy side for me, but we just order enough apps to make a meal and it was a piece of heaven. Then off to the bowling alley. I got a few weird looks being as pregnant as I am, but bowling was my idea. We then went and drove around and ended up getting ice cream at Coldstone too =) Then off to the movies to see Avengers which was awesome! I especially enjoy a movie where the sexuality and the bad language is kept to a minimum. Whew it was a super busy night and our house was WAY too quiet the next morning, lol.

Tim's schedule with work and church has been so busy lately that we rarely get to spend an evening together like that so we tried to squeeze in as much as we could. I just love him to pieces!

No comments: