Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hailey's first hair cut

So I finally decided it was time... I've been putting it off for so long because she's my baby, but I just couldn't stand the hair in her eyes anymore. See she won't keep anything in her hair and I've bought about a million cute hair clips, but will she keep them in longer than 5 minutes??? Noooo!!! So I broke down and got her bangs cut last Thursday! Thanks Melanie for the cute haircut and mom for helping with the girls!!!


Before



After

And for a few laughs...I swear my child is the queen of strange looks, lol!!!

3 comments:

kharris said...

Christy she looks so grown up now and still as cute as ever. It's fun to see all your adventures you are a brave soul taking a baby camping. Hope you are doing well.

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

that is an awesome face. good job on the hair cut. that is so hard to do on kids that young.

Christy said...

Oh I can't take the credit on that. My friend Melanie who does my hair as well did it.