Thursday, February 25, 2010

26 weeks and counting!

We are SOOOOO lucky! Hannah wasn't cooperative in her mid-pregnancy ultrasound so we were able to have another. It really is amazing to be able to see how much they grow and change in just a matter of weeks. They mainly needed better pictures of her heart, which they were able to get this time. Tim was able to come- thank goodness- because Hailey does not like it at all when mommy is up on the table at the drs office. I'm not sure if she's jealous because I'm up there and she's not or if she's just worried. At my other appointments I just pull her on the table with me and she's perfectly fine with that, but I the ultrasounds are much messier with all the goopy stuff they put on you. Anyways here's a pic of our adorable little girl who should be making her appearance in about 3 more months or so!
And here's an updated pic of my pregnancy so far at just over 26 weeks. Not the most flattering, but that's just what happens when you're trying to take it yourself. And I'm just getting nice and round and jolly and can't wait to start losing this weight in a few months here. Maybe one of these days I'll actually remember to bug Tim and get him to pick up the camera for a few.


No comments: