Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Is it bedtime yet

One thing I've never been able to be is anything other than myself. Take it or leave it...most people leave it. I'm way too honest and real which has always had a strange effect on people in church culture. Well if that's you then you might not like this next part.

Being a mommy is hard...VERY HARD! And stopping drinking has been hard too. But I haven't had a drink in 6 years...and I don't regret it but it has still been hard none the less. Especially days like today that ended with hannah being sent to bed at 630 after she pooped in the bath tub. So instead I turn to food. Big sad face here but I guess I need to learn how to deal better. Totally was particularly hard and as Tim finally got home a little after 8 I held up my I've cream cone and said it was my pretend glass of wine... so that made it my 2nd glass lol.

So anyways luckily tomorrow will be a new day with a fresh start :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, I know how you feel! Well not about the drinking part ;) but of course I love how honest you are! Sad we can't hang out anymore, we seriously weren't in Spokane long enough. Glad I can keep in touch through the web. And I turn to food too, every time I deal with a crying or naughty child I make a quick stop in the kitchen for chocolate, it always helps :)