Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm back

Hello all... yes we're still alive... and no I'm not pregnant again like I was the last time I had a big break in the blogging world. We had a great exhausting fun-filled holiday season that seems to fly by faster and faster each year somehow. I wish there was a way to stop that from happening. I do have pic from Christmas and hopefully I can get around to loading up some pics soon. I've been in what I call "mommy mode" barely surviving some days and other days are fabulous lol... and only getting ready when I leave the house or I know someone will see me lol. Everyone got colds and arefinally over it. I have made 1 real resolution this year and that is to finish the Personal Progress program at church and I've already been doing quite well with it. Plus it will help to set a good example to the YW.

Hailey has decided to grow her bangs out. Joy for me right... they are almost to the length where I need to clip them back every day now. Other than that she is great. She's not a Sunbeam anymore which is a little sad. She's getting so big

Hannah is following right in the footsteps of Hailey. She just wants to be such a big girl and is learning all sorts of new things. Soon- in a few weeks when I can guarantee a few days home with her- we'll be starting potty training with Hannah. I keep talking to her about it and she's excited for Tinkerbell panties.

Finally why I really wanted to post about... my lil bubs =) She really is a wonderful addition to our lil fam and she's now 5 mo old... crazy right??!! She seriously fits right in with us. Filled with tons of spunk and spirit she's quite the noisy one when she wants to be. We sure love her tons. She's already been given a cute nickname for a lil girlie.. and it came from the girls. Can't remember if it was Hailey or Hannah but they started calling her Nata-wee-wee... so we shortened it to wee-wee. So everyone here's our "Wee-Wee"!!!

Oh I'm so in love with her. I feel like I'm able to enjoy her more because the girls can play with each other more now. She officially rolled over the hard way- back to front- on Christmas Eve in front of lots of family and has been a rolling fool ever since. She's a drooling maniac and soaks through her clothes and bibs on a daily basis. She absolutely hates having a poopie bum and hates having wet clothes too. She's a super friendly babes with an uber-contagious smile. As of right now she still has blue eyes like her mama...  I'm really hoping that she'll keep them, but who knows at this point because both the older girls had blue eyes as babes too that turned to gray and now the gray/green that they are now.


1 comment:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

I have said it once, and I will say it again....You and Tim make the cutest babies!! Wish we all lived closer so I could get my baby fix. :)