Thursday, February 3, 2011

War wounds

I shouldn't be surprised that my children seem to be accident prone... because I was. Ask any of my family members about me as a kid and they'll tell you that I was always walking into walls, etc. Well combine that with my hubbie who was just as rambunctious (really not sure how that's supposed to be spelled, lol) and you get our monsters.

So we'll start with Hannah... notice that mark underneath her right eye?? That's the start of a black eye. I noticed it 2 days ago and I most are probably thinking that Hailey did it right?!! Well you'd be wrong. This pretty little girl did it all by herself. It's the strangest thing ever because most kids learn to crawl and then can sit themselves up.... well not Hannah. She can sit herself up like a pro now, but has no desire whatsoever to crawl. She can go backwards just fine, but frontwards not at all. Well she loves to sit up, but tends to be a little "top heavy" at times so sometimes she falls backwards... and sometimes she falls frontwards. Poor thing.
Her bruise this morning. The pic doesn't do her justice- it's actualy bruising a little more. And on to Hailey. She was playing with my mom's little dog last Sunday who jumped up and scratched her on her neck. For some reason my child doesn't share my dislike of most dogs so she insists on playing with dogs. She's actually pretty good at being gentil and soft with the dogs, but let's face it- they're dogs! And she's only 2 so this is just one of the accidents that's happened lately.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

poor lil girls. hey we have a ward game night fri at 7 you guys should come.