Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bad me

For some odd reason I've been horrible at blogging lately... not really sure why, but I need to do better. Anyways a quick update on the past few weeks. Not really too much of anything out of the ordinary going on in our house- same old same old. Hailey won't take naps during the day for me anymore, which really sucks. It just turned out to be way too much of a battle. Some days it would take almost 2 hours for her to finally fall asleep and that included me going upstairs and putting her back in bad at least 5 times and a spank. Now I just let her stay up and she goes to bed a little earlier. The evenings are cranky time for her now so the earlier bed time helps. This is a little taste of what she does instead of napping... yep it's on backwards--
This is how my living room usually looks lol--Hailey taking over the bassinet. I've had to stop her from doing this because I don't want her to break it-- Hannah had her 6 month check up the on the 23rd and she's growing just like Hailey did. They're both average in everything and she's now a little over 17 lbs! She's starting to sit up quite well on her own, scooting and rolling everywhere, and eating baby food a few times a day now. I'm not gonna lie- I love the small break from nursing because this baby was BITING and I'm not ok with that at all! She's up on her knees and rocking all the time now so it's only a matter of time until she figures out how to be fully mobile- yikes! Here's a new one of me with my girls-- OH and I finally got a calling-- Young Women's secretary. I'm really excited about this because I don't have any experience with YW at all so it should be lots of fun. We're finally starting to make some good friends in the ward, which is nice, but I still miss the lh ward lots!

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

The girls are adorable as ever! Congrats on your new calling. How exciting for you. Plus you can scope out all the baby sitters! :)